1) I am doctor and want my record to be added ? How can I do that?
Click on 'List yourself/your practice', fill in the form and someone will contact you regarding your record.
2) Is there a charge for appointments I make through the app?
The service is free for healthcare seekers.
3) Can I search for a doctors by nationality?
Yes, you can. Just click on advanced search.
4) What if I dont find a particular hospital or doctor?
We are constantly working on expanding our database. If you want a particular doctor added, send us his/her details and we will contact your doctor.
5) How does a doctor/clinic/hospital get listed?
To get listed, click on the 'list yourself'/practice', fill in the details and our team will get in touch.
6) Can I add multiple health cards on the app?
Yes, you can.
7) How do I search for doctors in my area?
On your mobile device, ensure that your location services are turned on. Then make sure the app has access to your location. Once this is done, your search results will show doctors closest to you.
8) I don't know the specialty I require for the condition I have ? How do I find out?
In the search bar, type in your condition and you will get results that match your condition, as well as the specialist you require. Feel free to confirm with the hospital or check the comments concerning your specialist before making any further decisions.
9) I know my doctors . How do I add them to my favourites list?
Click on the 'favorite' icon on each doctor profile you would like to add to your list. You may then access this list easily for future bookings.
MyMedicNow is an innovative online platform to help patients search for medical conditions, and find related local healthcare providers, quickly and efficiently across the Middle East and North Africa region.